SAPA TOUR 3DAYS/2NIGHS
This tour is designed for travelers who want to stay longer in Sapa and want to experience 1 night at basic homestay in hill tribe village and 1 night at hotel in Sapa, even save lots of money in comparison to going by night train. You will have free times between the lines to enjoy Sapa’ hidden charm, especially you can enjoy friendly services provide by our hote.
The first night in homestay can be changed to the second night. This depends on group size and homestay availability. Our tour leader will informs you in the bus on the way to Sapa.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
• Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
7.30 – 12.00: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
12.00: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 – 15.00: Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy more free times to take photos or souvenir collections.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get everything ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Price: 139 USD/ pax
The price can change if you choose different hotels
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissue, 2 snacks/ 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 1 dinner, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night at Royal View hotel or similar (Deluxe room on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Dinner in the day staying overnight in hotel (we offer a Sapa map & advise you the good local restaurants in town)
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
6:30 am : Our Car and Guides will pick you up at the meeting point and depart to LaoCai, on the highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai 245Km with less than 5 hours. You have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:00 : Arrival Sapa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:00 pm: Car will take visitors started walking journey about 4hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa ancient rock with engraved images big– small rocks, unique patterns of the ancients; admire the Bridge which made by clouds, cross the Muong Hoa stream poetic. Stay and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village. and get back to Sapa. Overnight in sapa
Day 2: Sapa - Cat Cat village (B/L)
9:00 am: you start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong - discovered by the French and choose resort here in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station,waterfall of the Cat Cat village and learned about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife...
12:00: Pick up from Cat Cat village back to sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have free to visit Sapa town for shopping souvenirs and over nights in sapa at the hotels nights 2.
Day 3: Free time – Hanoi (B/L)
After the breakfast, visitors will have free time to walk around the Sapa town where you can find the love market, the church, the famous mountain Ham Rong and the Silver water fall or the Sky portal. If you want to rent a bike or tour guide, please inform us early. Arrival hotel, visitors check out and have lunch, then you will have free time to look for souvenirs and prepare to come back to our dear capital after a 3day 2night tour with a lot of beautiful and unforgettable memories.
16:00: Driver takes you back to Hanoi. End of service
See you again for the next time !
Opt2: Overnight in Royal view or Holiday: 155USD/person
Opt3: Overnight in Muong Thanh, Hoa Phong: 165USD/person
Opt4: Overnight in Chau Long, U Hotel: 209USD/person
Opt5: Overnight in Victoria Sapa: 293USD/person
* From 5-8 years old: Charge 50% sharing room with parents.
* From 5 to 8 years old: charged 75% (2 children/room),
* From 9 years old up: charge adult price.
· All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
· Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued,free wifi
· Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
· English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
· All entrance and sightseeing fees
· Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
· Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation…
· 01 hour free party for customers stay in hostel and homestay exclusive in Hotel
· VAT (10%)
· Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
· Tipping/ Gratuities
· Single Supplement
· Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
06:30: Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at appointed pick-up point, then transfer to Lao Cai by the new 245km highway Noibai - Laocai. It takes less than 5 hours with many beautiful landscapes enroute.
12:00: Arrive Sa Pa, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
13:00: Proceed the tour by 16-seat van, drop you off where you will start 4-hour trekking to visit Lao Chai – Ta van and Giang Ta Chai, share cultural experiences with families that live in the area, contemplate natural and impressive landscapes such as terraced fields, Sa Pa’s ancient rocks with large and small carved special designs from the Old People of the area. Here you have a chance to see the Rattan Bridge on the romantic Muong Hoa stream and go to Giang Ta Chai village. After check in having dinner with ethnic minority family, you will have 1 hour party with music and some soft drinks. Overnight at home-stay in Giang Ta Chai.
Day 2: Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho (B/L)
After breakfast, you can see the beauty of Cau May and Silver Waterfall from Giang Ta Chai then continue the trip to pass by the river to visit Ban Ho village, home of the Tay hill tribe minority people. Trekking from Giang Ta Chai to Ban Ho, you will have a chance to meet the Black H’mong and the Red Dzao tribes, who live in Su Pan Village.
We have lunch on the way and dinner at home-stay with ethnic minority people. Overnight at home-stay with Tay people in Ban Ho village.
Day 3: Ban Ho – Sapa – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast with ethnic family, we will leave Ban Ho village to visit the Waterfall which was discovered by the French. Here, you will see natural sceneries and experience the life of local people. Say goodbye to local villagers and Ban Ho, our van will pick us up and transfer back to Sa Pa on the main road. Lunch will be served in Sa Pa town. You are free at leisure to do shopping and buy souvenirs at Sa Pa local markets.
16:00: The van will transfer you back to Hanoi.
Tour price: 129USD/person
-Children from 05 - 08 years old: Charge 50% (Sharing room with parents)
-Children from 05 to 08 years old are charged 75% (2 children / room)
-Children from 9 years old up are charged as adult.
- Air-conditioned transportation as itinerary mentioned